Personal Professional Website: http://wfcb.ucdavis.edu/caro-lab
I study the evolution of coloration in mammals and crabs using experiments and the comparative method. I am currently working with zebras and giant pandas. I also work on conservation strategies in the tropics looking at protected areas, wildlife corridors, and forest communities on Pemba Island, Tanzania.
- BSc Cambridge University, UK, 1973, Zoology
- Ph.D. University of St Andrews, Scotland, 1979 (Psychology)
- Graduate Group in Population Biology
- Graduate Group in Animal Behavior
- Graduate Group in Ecology