Students will be able to:
- Describe the natural history, biogeography, and diversity of wildlife and fish.
- Interpret ecological concepts and/or models in wildlife and fish ecology and conservation.
- Collect, manage, and analyze data to answer questions in wildlife, fish, and conservation biology.
- Evaluate the science used to make management and conservation decisions in wildlife and fish biology.
- Create written, oral, visual, or multimedia materials to communicate wildlife, fish, and conservation biology science to interested stakeholders, the public, and other scientists.